Creamy vegan cashew cream is a good substitute for dairy creams in vegan meals .It is delicious and easy to make.
- 1 Cup soaked raw cashews
- Two tsp nutritional yeast powder
- ½ cup of water.
- Two cloves of garlic (optional)
- One tsp salt.
- Sort, then wash one cup of raw cashew and place it in a bowl. Add two cups of cold water and soak overnight.
- 2 Drain the water and add your cashews and the other ingredients in the blender or food processor.
- Blend at high speed until smooth. Add small amounts of water at a time, until you get the right consistency you want.
- Pour the cream in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator or use as desired.
- It can keep in the refrigerator for seven days.
You need a good blender or food processor for this recipe.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes