- 2 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- ½ Cup old fashion oats
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Combine all the ingredients well in a bowl and transfer to a glass jar.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Add any fruit toppings and serve the next day as you desire. You can as well blend the mixture until smooth and creamy.
Please remember to wash your oats before adding them to other ingredients. You can add more milk or any liquid if it is too thick to the consistency you like.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert, Snack