Healthy ,crunchy and delicious red cabbage coleslaw made with shredded red cabbage and Carrots.
- Two medium carrots grated
- ½ head red cabbage cleaned and very thinly shredded
- ½ cup honey or 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 Tsp olive oil (optional)
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ cup chopped spring onions
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Add the shredded red cabbage, carrots, and the spring onions in a large bowl then toss them well.
- In a separate small bowl, add honey, olive oil, lemon juice and a pinch of salt then whisk to mix well. This ingredient is for the salad dressing.
- Add the dressing on the salad and toss well to combine. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve as desired.