- 2– pound yellow skinned potatoes or any type.
- 1 Tsp Turmeric powder
- Black pepper (ground)
- 4 Tbsps. olive oil or oil spray
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Dry basil or Fresh rosemary or ((optional))
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into medium cubes then wash them.
- Pour 1- cups of water in your instant pot and place the steamer over the water . Simmer for 2-3 minutes covered or until the vegetables are slightly tender such that you can poke them with a knife or fork with little resistance. Please do not let them overcook.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line the baking sheet on the baking tray.
- Combine olive oil, turmeric, smoked paprika, garlic and cardamom powder in a large bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Remove the potatoes from the steamer or drain all the water from the potatoes when cooked and let the potatoes cool for about 1-2 minutes. Transfer them in the infused oil mixture and add a little more salt. Toss and make sure to coat the vegetables thoroughly.
- Transfer the potatoes to the baking sheet, separate them by spreading them apart and roast for 20-25 minutes. Turn and shake them every 10 minutes during the cooking and let them cook 10 minutes longer.
- Season as desired then garnish with fresh rosemary or basil herb and serve warm. Enjoy!
Use your favorite spices to season your potatoes.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American