This mushroom soup is simple yet it’s healthy and nutritious. You can add other ingredients such as cream or milk if you want to make it creamier. Tweak it to your liking and enjoy it.
- 1 ½ cup cleaned and sliced mushrooms
- 1 Tbsps coconut oil or olive oil
- ½ tsp mustard powder
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes or ½ cup tomato puree
- ½ tsp coriander ground
- 1 medium onion chopped
- Half red bell pepper chopped.
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ½ green bell pepper chopped
- 1 chopped zucchini
- ½ tsp salt or as needed.
- 1 cup water or vegetable broth.
- Clean your mushrooms remove any dirt and chop or slice them into medium pieces.
- Put olive oil in a cooking pot and let it heat up, then add the chopped onions. Let them cook until they are golden brown.
- Add the garlic, and the mushroom then let sauté for about 5 minutes uncovered to remove the excess moisture from the mushrooms.
- When the moisture has evaporated, add the bell peppers and the chopped zucchini. Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add the pureed tomatoes, stir, and suite for another 3 minutes.
- After that, add the mustard, coriander powder, and salt. Stir to mix well.
- Add water or vegetable broth and cook uncovered n medium heat for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, and serve warm.