Three bean salad is simple and easy to make. It doesn’t involve any cooking and lots of ingredients to make. You will need pre-cooked beans and few spices for making the dressing. Combine all the ingredients, chill for a few minutes and enjoy.
- 1 Can/cup Pre-cooked red kidney beans ((Drained and rinsed))
- 1 Can/ cup Pre-cooked garbanzo beans /chickpeas ((drained and rinsed))
- 1 Cup Pre-cooked black beans or Steamed Green beans
- 1 Large red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil or cilantro
For the dressing
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Lemon /lime juice or apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Pure maple syrup/honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic glove ((minced))
- 1/4 cup olive oil or TMC coconut oil
- In a large bowl, place the three cooked beans, and onion then combine well.
- In a blender, add the garlic, lemon /lime or apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, oil, and salt. Whisk or mix until well combined.
- Drizzle the salad dressing onto the bean mixture and toss well to combine.Garnish with chopped fresh basil or cilantro.
- Chill in the fridge for about 30 minutes. Serve in a clean salad bowl and enjoy it.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American