- 1 ripe banana sliced ((fresh or frozen))
- ½ cup pineapple chopped ((fresh or frozen))
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp turmeric powder or paste
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger paste
- ½ tsp cardamom powder ((optional))
- 1 Tbsp. flax seed
- ½ cup carrots (peeled and chopped) ((optional))
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon.
- Place the pineapple, banana, ginger paste, turmeric, cinnamon, black pepper, flaxseed and carrots in a blender and puree until smooth. Blend the mixture to a consistency you like.
- Transfer into a clean glass and serve.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizer, Breakfast, Drinks
- Cuisine: American, Indian