- 1 Cup cashew cream
- ⅔ Cup water
- 1 large ripe pear or 1 cup of frozen pears
- ½ cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- ½ cup of fresh grapes
- Wash then soak the raw cashews overnight or for eight hours. Drain the water from the soaked cashews , rinse them with clean water. Therafter transfer them to a blender add the chopped pear.
- Add the clean water and blend until smooth then transfer the cream in a bowl. Add the water little by little until you get the creamy consistency you want.
- Clean your fruits and add them to the cream. Top it with nuts or any other fruits you like.
- Serve as desired.