- 1 cup clean broccoli chopped into chunks
- ½ cup cashew soaked overnight
- A ½ cup of coconut milk
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, bring about ¼ water to a boil.
- Add salt and the chopped broccoli and cover with a lid. Lower down the heat to medium and let the vegetables steam for about 3 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from heat, and drain the water and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the vegetables into a blender and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend on the ingredients on high speed until smooth and Creamy. Transfer into the saucepan and cook for 5 minutes occasionally stirring to thicken and combine the ingredients.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Cuisine: American