- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp grapeseed oil or any vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened orange juice or coconut, almond, or cashew milk
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup (for the topping.)
- Fruits (optional)
- A mixing bowl
- Place the oil and sugar in a mixing bowl and whisk until well combined. Add the orange juice or milk and mix too.
- In another separate bowl combine all the dry ingredients and add the mixed wet ingredients. Whisk until smooth, add vanilla extract, and blend well.
- Lightly grease your pan with oil and pour ¼ cup pancake mixture onto the pan. Let it cook on medium low heat and cook for about 2- 3 minutes. Flip on the uncooked side when bubbles start appearing, do not let them burn.
- Cook until all the pancakes are done.Top with any fruit toppings of your choice and drizzle with maple syrup.
- Serve warm or freeze for later.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American